Lyndsey, 16, US, relationship with an AMAZING guy (Aaron) who I love so so so so so much. Dealing with everyday problems, im always here to talk. Messages are always open for any one, any problem, any questions. Alright ladies and gentleman, and welcome to my blog.
So I can either bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
nick nO THAT’S NOT HOW YOU BAKE COOKIES FRIEND
HOW ABOUT 4,000,000 DEGREES FOR 1 SECOND
NICK YOU ARE GOING TO BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN
I’M GOING TO HARNESS THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES
NICK P L E A S E
People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
enough of that “stick around for ur family” shit
here’s why you shouldn’t kill yourself u fucker
- fuckin puppies those cute lil shits
- dude have you seen the fucking maldives
- did i mention orgasms
- ddude fob is back together n they r releasing new pUNK SONGS
- so many concerts to go to
- fuckin WINTER. snow n shit
- the “keep calm and carry on” meme is dying
whenever im sad i look at this post
this post is now permanently on my desktop
“A three second exposure meant that subjects had to stand very still to avoid being blurred, and holding a smile for that period was tricky. As a result, we have a tendency to see our Victorian ancestors as even more formal and stern than they might have been.”
I’ve reblogged this before and I will reblog it again.
This is so great